Sunday 3 September 2017

Soap & Glory The Mask Force Review

Price: £3.50-£4.00 Available from Soap & Glory and Boots

On a recent trip to Boots, I was just passing by the Soap and Glory stand and I found these facial masks on offer call The Mask Force. I believe they are new to the Soap and Glory skincare range. As I like a good face mask, I decided to get all five and test them out and see if they will do anything for my skin. 

Packaging


Firstly I have to say I love the packaging, I always love Soap and Glory's packaging, the names and how they word directions or descriptions of there products. There packaging and style of all there products has like a 50's vibe which often reminds me of Benefit Cosmetics.
The actual packaging for four of them, is in a like foil package, which is easy to open. The De-clog mask comes in a little pot you just take the foil lid off and comes with a small plastic applicator. 


Puffy Eye-Attack



There was two masks I was excited to try and this one being one of them. I suffer from dark circles under my eyes and this mask claims to reduce the appearance of dark circles and under eye puffiness, brighten skin and infuse moisture. The mask is two eye patches that you simply place onto clean skin under the eye.

I found this made my under eyes feel soft and did slightly brighten my under eye. I would say my under eyes looked fresh. Overall for £3.50 I was happy with how it worked and I would buy this again.


The Fab Pore Pore-Refining Sheet Mask



I suffer from oily skin so my pores do tend to get blocked and my skin breaks out. This mask claims to give clean, shine free looking skin, and a matte complexion. So this mask is saying it is great for those of you who have oily skin like me. The mask is super covered in the product/lotion and has quite a nice smell to it. It is a little fiddly and messy to apply but I was expecting it to be. I would say my face looked clean and fresh after using this mask but I wouldn't say it gave me a matte complexion. 

What A Peeling Purifying Peel Off Mask



This is the other mask I was excited to try. I generally prefer masks you can peel off or clay masks, as I feel they do more for your skin than a sheet mask. This mask claims to smooth, purify, remove blackheads and clean out your pores. The mask comes in two little pots (you only need to use one pot for one mask) and with a small applicator to apply to the skin. I will be honest and say that I do have a large face and I found there was a lot of product in just one pot. They only thing is you can't re use the product if you don't use it. It doesn't have a lid you can take on and off and its a paper one you peel off. I kinda wish this came in a reusable pot or a little squeezable tube, so I wouldn't have to throw out any excess product. 
This one has a smell to it that reminded me of something that I just couldn't put my finger on. The colour of the mask is bright pink and I actually really liked the colour. While the mask is drying you feel it tightening and I found the mask peeled off pretty well. 
My skin felt slightly tighter after use and it felt cleaned. I wouldn't say it removed all my blackheads but it did pull some gunk and stuff out of my pores.

Bright & Beautiful 



I feel sometimes when I feeling a bit run down my skin could do with a boost. This mask claims to brighten dull, tired and stressed-looking complexions. The mask is soaking in the lotion/product so like the pore refining one it can be a little messy applying it. It had quite a nice scent to it and I feel it did brighten my skin. I actually liked this one more than I thought I would. So if you are suffering from dull skin I recommend you give this one a go.


Speed Plump Miracle Moisture



My skin type is more oily than dry I rarely suffered from dry skin. So this mask is not really for my skin type but I did try this one but I will say I didn't really notice any difference apart from my skin feeling soft. I feel I can't give this product a real review based on my skin type. But if you do suffer from dry skin maybe give this mask a go as this mask claims to moisture dry skin and help maintain suppleness. 
This mask is also different from the other sheet masks as it comes in two parts. So you have a part for the top part of your face and one for the bottom part. Also the mask is drenched in the lotion/product just like the other two.


Final Thoughts 



Overall I liked all of these masks and for the price I think they are really reasonable. I think I will purchase the What a Peel Purifying Peel Mask again as well at the Puffy Eye Attack as these two were my favourites. Soap and Glory's skincare range I generally really like and find it works for me majority of the time. One of there products is a holy grail product that I will always continue purchasing. 
Will you be trying any of these masks? If so which ones are you keen to try out?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig