Sunday 30 April 2017

My Favourite Concealers






Hi everyone, today I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite concealers. These are ones that have worked great for me, everyone may not agree with me but everyone is different when it comes to makeup. I have four pictured but I actually have five to talk about, but you think I could find the fifth one? Nope, unless I used it all up and forgot to replace it. Anyway I have a mixture of high end and drugstore concealers I love so lets get on to talking about each one.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Price: £4.19 Available at Superdrug & Boots

This is the concealer I can't seem to find in my collection unless I didn't replace it when I finished the last one. Anyway out of the concealers I'm talking about this one I have used for years and one I always go back to. It has thick formula and gives great coverage. It is pretty small so perfect for travelling or if you are on the go. The thing that bugs me about this is that it is only available in 4 shades. I personally wish there was a slightly lighter shade. This concealer has been around for years and you think they would of added a few more shades over the years. 

NYX Professional Makeup Concealer Wand


Price: £6.00 Available at Boots & Cult Beauty & NYX

This concealer I bought for a festival I was going to last year as I didn't want to take my high end concealer. So I grabbed this as the collection one was out of stock and I'm kinda glad as this was a gem of a find for me, I didn't expect it to be as good as it turned out to be. It doesn't have a thick formula and it feels soft and light when applied. It has pretty good coverage and I found it lasts all day, especially at a festival. It was also a good size for travelling. It also has a better shade range than a few drugstore brands and also has colour correcting shades which I think is pretty great.  

NARS Creamy Concealer 


Price: £23.00 Available at Nars & ASOS

This concealer I discovered from watching a few Youtube videos. I have very pale skin so it isn't the easiest to find the perfect shade and a lot of the Youtubers who had pale skin raved about this concealer in the shade Chantilly. I have to agree this concealer is pale and perfect for pale skin. They have darker shades and have more of a choice on shades than some brands. It gives a great coverage, has a thick formula and blends really nicely. This one is longer than the previous two but can easily fit into a makeup bag. It is one I have re purchased a few times.

Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer


Price:£28.00 (includes blending sponge) Available at QVC


So, if you haven't heard of this concealer then I don't know where you have been. As everyone has been talking about this for the past year or so. I will be honest I did buy it cause people were saying how great it is and I wanted to try it for myself to see if the rumours where true. What I found is that the rumours were true. The formula is thick and coverage is great and I find a little goes a long way. It is available in 6 shades and the lightest shade is what I use and great for pale skin. I found this to be bigger than what I expected especially the wand. The only problem with this is it is only available in the UK at QVC and the lightest shades sell out quick and takes a while to restock them.

Kat Von D Lock It Crème Concealer 


Price: £20.00 Available at Debenhams

Finally we have Kat Von D's Lock It Concealer. Kat Von D Beauty is my favourite makeup brand, everything I've used just works so well on me. So when the range came to Debenhams I bought this along with the foundation but to be honest you don't really need it with the foundation. It has a thick formula and gives good coverage. What I love about this one is how many shades are available and there is even a white one. So all my fellow pale people can have a concealer that works. The size is the same length at the NARS just a little wider. 

Well those were 5 of my favourite concealers, there are still more I want to try so who knows this could change in a year. 
Are any of these concealers your favourites? Is there any here you want to try? Comment and let me know. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig